Huwebes, Abril 21, 2011

Reading Comprehension

I WANT TO BE A FIREFIGHTER








My name is Terry. I want to be a firefighter. Why do I want to be a firefighter? I have many reasons. I like all the important things that firefighters do. Firefighters are heroes.


Sometimes buildings catch on fire. Firefighters put out fires. I want to put out fires.


If someone is trapped in a burning house, firefighters save them. I want to save people.


Sometimes people have accidents. Sometimes people get sick. Firefighters help them. I want to help people.

Firefighters drive big trucks. Fire trucks have loud sirens. I want to drive a big truck.


Firefighters put out fires. Firefighters save people. Firefighters help sick people. I want to be a firefighter and do all those things. Then I would be a hero, too!






Questions:


1 Why does Terry want to be a firefighter?


a. Terry wants to put out fires.
b. Terry wants to help people.
c. Terry wants to drive a big truck.
d. All of the above.


2. What do fire trucks have?


a. loud sirens
b. televisions
c. dogs
d. whistles


3. Terry thinks firefighters are...


a. busy
b. heroes
c. good looking
d. popular


4. Do you want to be a firefighter? 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento