Biyernes, Abril 22, 2011

Conversation


Hit The Sack!


KennyI stayed up most of the night studying for today's exams, and I'm really beat. As a matter of fact, I don't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep.
CarrollWhen you were a baby ?
KennyHa-ha! Very funny! Anyway, going to bed early is for the birds. I never hit the sack before midnight if I can help it.
CarrollJust for the record, it's been proven that if you deprive yourself of sleep, your ability to focus on mental tasks drops. In fact, not only does sleep deprivation compromise high-level thinking ability, it also is linked to hormonal changes that may cause obesity.
KennyYou don't say. Well, I think I'll take a short nap.
CarrollThat's a step in the right direction. Sweet dreams.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento